Thursday, November 8, 2012

Living Room Updates

 I FINALLY have possession of my new pillows so I wanted to share the pictures of my new sofa!  Way-back-when I posted that I decided on updating my living room in greys, navy and coral.  I ordered a sofa from a company called Stanton, spray painted a vase navy blue, made over an old cane chair, and made some art on a budget.  Here are some pics of my new room!


 
 



I went with a neutral warm grey fabric for the sofa so that I can easily transition it into other looks if/when I get tired of the navy and coral. I’m loving this color combo though, so hopefully I can stick with it for a while!

 


 
 I absolutely love my pillows that I ordered from a company called Rowe.  They are a manufacturer that we sell at the furniture store I work at and they have the cutest fabrics!  My sofa was very reasonably priced, so I decided to splurge on the pillows because they add so much to the overall look. 


My other new addition is this TV console that I got for a steal. Our store bought it on closeout from the manufacturer, so it was already marked way down below the original retail price and I used my employee discount to save even more $$! It resembles something you would find at Pottery Barn, which I’m finding is very much my style. I love everything about it, from the curvy legs, to the bin cup drawer pulls, to the wicker bottom shelf, to the red mahogany color and slight distressing. 



The baskets were a Fred Meyer find (on sale and purchased with a coupon, of course) and are a perfect size for my DVD collection.  The console also ties in really well with my two tone table.

 


I'm loving how it is all coming together! It will be ever changing I'm sure. Currently, I'm working on a Goodwill lamp makeover so that I can get rid of that ugly torchiere and am on the hunt for another end table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment