Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Gallery Wall

Hey everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having here in Central Oregon!  Before I get out there and soak it in, I wanted to get my gallery wall done this morning.  Way back when, I posted about how every home needs one.  Over the last few weeks, I've been collecting photos and ideas for my own and finally got it done!  


The plan is to continue to add to it over time.  I decided to use photos that represented the things, people and places that I love.  I found a big "G" at Michael's on clearance so I painted that aqua and printed out my pictures at FedEx.  I bought the frames at Kohl's on clearance after Christmas last year, so I spent a total of about $30 on this project.  







I'll be on the hunt for items to add to the wall, but I think this is a good start!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well let's make you one! And paint your dresser while we're at it!

      Delete