Monday, December 3, 2012

I've been featured!

Ok, so I have to take a moment to brag a bit.  Remember my zebra print table that I created from a garage sale find?  I linked it up to the Thrifty Decor Chick blog about a month ago and Sarah chose my project out of over 400 to feature on her blog!  She has so many great ideas and inspiring posts so you should definitely head over there and check it out!


On another note, I got my Christmas tree up a few days ago so I thought I'd share some photos.  I bought the tree and ornaments on clearance after Christmas last year.  It's definitely not the most beautifully decorated tree I've ever seen, but it's my tree ;)  The kitties have already climbed to the top and knocked off the angel once, and they pull off the ribbon daily.  It may be totally destroyed by the time Christmas rolls around, but oh well! 



 
See what I mean about it being destroyed by Christmas?! Stapler likes to climb it.


And hide out underneath it.


 
Merry Christmas! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME about being featured! You are very talented! hahaha I LOVE the kitty picture!

    ReplyDelete