Thursday, November 1, 2012

Deals on Area Rugs

If any of you out there need an area rug, I've got some great finds for you!  First, go to rugsusa.com and search through their inventory of thousands of rugs in all different styles.  After you've found one you can't live without, go to groupon.com and look for the RugsUSA deal.  You can buy a groupon for $120 worth of RugsUSA products (area rugs, lamps, furniture) for $55, $170 worth for $75 or $235 worth for $95!  Those are savings of 54%-60%!  There are only a couple of days left to buy this deal, but it doesn't expire until February 2013. 

Now before you go purchase your rug, go to http://www.couponchief.com/rugsusa and find a coupon that would apply to your order.  If I were to buy one, I would use "FD2K1130" and get 30% off this rug that is originally $159 (which is already a great price for a 100% wool rug).  I would only end up paying $55 for it!  Unfortunately, I can't make up my mind on a rug for my living room, so for now I will do without. 

But I am quite tempted by this one.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment